Q: Who would you cast in an all - Aussie Tarzan and why?
THE WINNING ENTRIES
1. Magda Zubanski as Jane and Ernie Dingo as Tarzan.
2. John Jarratt and Noni Hazlehurst - they can make better homes and gardens in the
3. Kerrigan parents, Darryl and Sal. Their unique Australian-ness would surely give
Australians something to identify with, and bring a sense of comedy and fun to it all. I
can just imagine, Tarzan, with his pet greyhounds, and Jane, doing all her fancy pottery
to impress him. Well when you think about it, it does seem unlikely doesn't it, tell me
4. Barry Humphries as Tarzan; (Dame) Edna Everage as Jane
5. I would cast Ben Gillies from Silverchair as Tarzan and Brooke
Satchwell from Neighbours as Jane.
6. Steve Bisley (Water Rats) and Magda Szubanski (Babe) as Tarzan and Jane facing a
7. My selection is Mark Mitchell for both parts. Con the Fruiterer as Tarzan, Marika as
Jane. This would make a great comedy don't you think?
8. Fred Nile & Carlotta
9. Paul Hogan as Tarzan, acting like an ape comes naturally, and the crocodile from the
Dundee films as Jane, they got along so well.
10. Hugh Jackman and Claudia Karvan would make a great Tarzan and Jane, because
they have great on-screen chemistry!